We are extremely excited to announce our Series A, led by Silversmith Capital Partners.
This marks a huge milestone in our journey to bring personalized product search and discovery to eCommerce shoppers everywhere. We believe that product search and discovery is still in its infancy and that every online shopping experience should become a personalized and dynamic experience.
Our investment round includes retail industry experts and some of the best minds in the startup world who will help bring Constructor to the next level. These include:
- David Fraga, former President of InVision, who will also be joining Constructor’s board
- Kevin Weil, former Head of Product at Twitter and Instagram
- Jason Finger, founder of Seamless
- Carl Sparks, former CEO of Travelocity
- Robyn Peterson, CTO at CNN
- Dave Heath, Founder of Bombas
- Ryan Barretto, President at Sprout Social
- Melody Hildebrandt, EVP Engineering and CISO at Fox
- Zander Rafael, Co-Founder of Better.com
- Seth Shaw, CRO at Airtable.
What VentureBeat has to say:
“It’s estimated that $35.3 billion is lost every year by U.S. businesses in customer churn caused by avoidable customer experience issues, such as fair treatment and responsive service.
Constructor’s AI-powered software aims to address the challenges with discovery tools including search, autosuggest, browse, recommendations, and collections. Each of the company’s tools collects data, learning from queries and users to optimize for customers hundreds of millions of times every day.”
What TechCrunch has to say
“…One of the more dysfunctional areas [of eCommerce] is search and discovery. As most of us have unfortunately learned firsthand, when we search for things in the search window of an online store, it’s almost always the case that the results don’t have what we want…. This is one area that Constructor has rethought, specifically by making search and discovery more dynamic and responsive to what’s happened before you ever visit a site.”
Learn more about Constructor, Book a Demo Now